Surf Beginner's Course
INR 22,500 | 4 DAYS
4 days of surfing training with gear, instruction, accommodation & airport transfers from Trivandrum airport.
Learn how to surf in one of India's favourite surf destinations.
Day 0 - Reach Trivandrum, drive to Varkala & settle in. Explore the town and retire early to be ready for your first session tomorrow.
Day 1- Get picked up from your hotel early morning. Head to the beach for your first surf lesson. Get introduced to your surf board, learn pop up techniques on land and catch broken waves with the help of your instructor.
Day 2- Learn how to paddle and practise catching broken waves on your own.
Work on your balancing stance to ride longer waves.
Day 3- Understand the area to surf and learn how to catch green waves with the help of your instructor.
Day 4- Learn how to read a wave, board positioning and practise catching your own green wave. Based on your progress, learn how to do basic turns.
Pack bags and bid goodbye to Varkala. Drive to Trivandrum airport with some great memories and most important, a new hobby that will stay with you for life :)
Your surf session will be for 3 hours every morning, usually from 7 am-10 am. Exact timing will depend on local tide conditions and will be informed to you the previous day.
Post surfing, get back to the hotel, shower and spend the day at leisure. Explore the local shops, visit the nearby black beach, treat your body with a Kerala massage, sign up for a yoga class, try paragliding or simply hang around and soak in the chilled out vibe of Varkala. There are plenty of cafes serving great food and some with live music too :)
THINGS TO KNOW
1. Price mentioned is per person for a minimum of 2 persons. If you are travelling solo or in a big group, call us and we will customise the price.
2. Accommodation included is on twin sharing basis in a standard hotel. It is possible to upgrade accommodation at an additional cost.
We charge 10% of total price as a cancellation fee if cancelled 7 days before start date.
1. AdventurePlay is a booking platform only and is not liable for any injury or death caused.
2. It is mandatory for players to abide by sport safety regulations of the school and destination.
3. The school reserves a right to charge for gear damage, if any.
By using AdventurePlay services, you agree to abide by our user policy.
UPCOMING SLOTS - 2022
Batches starting every Wednesday
2 Mar - 6 Mar - Open
9 Mar - 13 Mar - Open
16 Mar - 20 Mar - Open
23 Mar - 27 Mar - Open
30 Mar - 3 Apr - Open
6 Apr - 10 Apr - Open
Whatsapp +9191498 32356
DM on Instagram @ adventureplay.co